Why are there Chaplains at Uni?
Good question! Life is a journey in which, at some time, we all search for meaning and purpose. We all look for realistic sources of hope and strength. As chaplains we are committed to encouraging and supporting you in this search wherever you are in life. We invite you to join us as part of your journey.
Who are Chaplains here for?
We are here for:
- Anyone at anytime ....
- Whatever your spiritual beliefs
What do Chaplains do?
- Provide a listening ear
- Help you work through the role of spiritual values in your life
- Provide connections with Christian groups and local churches
- Help you understand and grow in the Christian faith
- Help integrate faith and study
- Provide support with relationship issues
- Help in dealing with grief and loss
- Provide advice on spiritual health and wellbeing